Owning Pink is a safe, nurturing space of community of
unconditional love. Here, Pinkies are encouraged to be themselves,
tell their stories in order to release some of their pain, be
"seen," and begin the process of healing.
In order to continue to hold this space as sacred, loving, and
safe, members of the Collective Pink Posse, users of this site are
invited and encouraged to do the following:
1. Offer unconditional love, acceptance, healing and respect to all
2. Recognize and honor that each Pinkie has their own journey at
their own pace.
3. Recognize and honor that each Pinkie has the inherent ability to
4. Give each Pinkie the space, freedom and validation to make their
Owning Pink experience their own.
5. Allow each Pinkie’s Owning Pink experience to slot into their
individual process in the most perfect way/s that their spirit can
6. Provide moral support without getting into the role of healer or
therapist. Instead, be willing to be a neutral, yet compassionate
witness and hold the space for self-healing to occur in its own
time and in its own way.
7. Strive towards being self-aware and don’t be afraid to ask for
8. Uphold the highest standards of personal integrity,
accountability and responsibility at all times.
9. Uphold the intention to create from a place of truth,
creativity, effortlessness and abundance in your lives and your
work. In these times of recession, we want to be conscious to not
let the energy of survival and lack filter into the community.
10. Grant yourself and each other Pinkie the permission to freely
express yourself and have FUN getting to know and supporting each
other along our paths!
11. If you have a business or expertise that is of interest to our
community, please share it with us! But understand that we practice
Pink Business, which reinforces each individual employee's and
customer's search for wholeness at their own initiative. Our Pink
Businesses don't "sell", they provide information and resources our
members can use to explore our authentic selves on an "opt in"
basis. We will honor community member's request to ask you to leave
if too many members feel that you are in violation of this
Remember that the Owning Pink Posse is a public forum, open to the
public and to Google. Please manage your online presence here with
this in mind. We are here to support each other, but this doesn't
mean that you need to reveal anything in public that makes you
uncomfortable. We will love you no matter what you choose to reveal
or what you keep private to yourself.